RazorSQL 10 Free Download
RazorSQL 10 new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of RazorSQL 10 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
RazorSQL 10 Free Download Overview
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris ,RazorSQL has been tested on over 40 databases, can connect to databases via either JDBC or ODBC, and includes support for the following databases Athena, Greenplum, Microsoft Access, SAP Hana, Aurora, H2, MongoDB, SimpleDB, BigQuery, HBase, MonetDB, Snowflake, Cassandra, Hive, MS SQL Server, solidDB, Couchbase, HSQLDB, MySQL, SQLite, DB2, Informix, Netezza, SQL Anywhere, DBASE, Ingres, OpenBase, SQL Azure, Derby, Interbase, Oracle, Sybase (ASE), Druid, Int.Sys. Cache, Paradox, Sybase IQ, DynamoDB , IRIS, Pervasive, Teradata, Filemaker, kdb+, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Firebird, Keyspaces, Redshift, VoltDB, Frontbase, MariaDB, Salesforce, YellowBrick. You can also download Notepad++ 8.
Browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and more. Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Uses the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML, and more. Visual tools to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and more. Includes multi-tabular display of queries with options for filtering, sorting, searching, and much more. You can also download Hex Editor Neo Ultimate 7.
Features of RazorSQL 10 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of RazorSQL 10 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- A Database Navigator for browsing database objects.
- An SQL Editor for creating SQL queries.
- Visual tools for creating, editing, dropping, describing, altering, and viewing tables, views, indexes, and sequences
- Database Management Tools
- Visual Tools for creating, editing, dropping, and executing stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- A robust programming editor that embeds the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML, and more.
- Export Tool – Export data in various formats
- Import Tool – Import data from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files into tables
- Ships with a built-in relational database engine (HSQLDB) that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration
- A Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- Table / SQL Query Compare tool for comparing tables or queries across multiple connections
- Database Data Search tool for searching single or multiple database table and view data.
- Database Object Search tool for searching for database objects.
- Backup tools such as the Database Backup Tool and Table Backup Tool
- Database conversion tools for many popular databases such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, and MS Access.
- Auto column and auto table lookup
- SQL Formatter
- SQL Query builder tool
- SQL Query Scheduler tool
- Command Line Interface
- PHP Bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases remotely via PHP enabled web servers
- An ASP bridge for connecting to MS SQL Server databases remotely via ASP enabled web servers
- SQL GUI Tools for generating SQL for various operations
- Edit, delete, and insert database data with the Database Editor
- Works with all major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and any other Java enabled OS
- Tested with Apache Cassandra, Apache Derby / JavaDB, Apache Hive, Daffodil DB, DB2, DBASE, Druid, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB / HyperSQL, Informix, Ingres, Interbase, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Netezza, OpenBase, Oracle, Pervasive, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, Solid, SQLite, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Teradata, and VoltDB
System Requirements for RazorSQL 10 Free Download
Before you install RazorSQL 10 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
RazorSQL 10 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: RazorSQL 10
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: 79 MB, 81 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install RazorSQL 10
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble, please get help from our contact us page.
RazorSQL 10 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading RazorSQL 10. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of RazorSQL 10 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.