DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download
DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download Overview
CADAM Drafting is the software for designing, modeling, analyzing and evaluating concrete weights. This program analyzes and evaluates the very high proportion of hydrostatic loads and vibrations at various frequencies. In this program, different modes of damping can be modeled in different ways. Damming modeling in different conditions to study various impacts such as dam design geometry, stresses, etc. Using CADAM Drafting, it is easy to test the strength of materials used in building a dam. You can also download Alibre Design Expert 2018.
The advantage of using this software is the possibility of comparing different modeling methods. For example, by modifying the parameters of a model and then comparing the result of the evaluation with other modeling methods, one can select optimal states for the intended purpose. This software is a continuation of the CADCAM software, which has about 30 years of experience in various branches of the industry. This product now has various applications in the automotive, aerospace, medical, and etc. industries, but, as the description was earlier, the program has a special application in the analysis and evaluation of concrete dams, and the engineers of this branch will benefit most from the program. You can also download Alibre Design Expert 2018.
Features of DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Export to PDF
- CADAM Drafting drawings can now be exported directly to PDF. The function is available under File -> Export… Color mapping can be controlled during the export process by placing a file named color map pdf in the Plot folder. Each entry in this file consists of four numbers. The first is the CADAM color index (0-120) and the next three are the red, green and blue values to map that index to. These components are expressed as a value between 0 and 100.
PDF Batch Conversion (added in SP1)
- A new batch program, cadampdfbatch, has been added to the CADAM Drafting installation. This program allows a CADAM drawing to be converted to PDF from the command line or from a script. See the Getting Started V5 guide (Using the File Menu and Tool Bar) for more information on using this program.
PDF Multi-Batch Conversion (added in SP2)
- A new batch program, cadampdf, has been added to the CADAM Drafting installation. This program allows users to select multiple drawings to be converted to PDF without running CADAM Drafting.
DSLS Adapter ID Displayed
- Beginning in SP3, the DSLS adapter ID is displayed under about this machine… and in the license error panel, if a license is not found. This is the ID that should be provided to the key center when contacting them to obtain a license for CADAM Drafting.
DSLS Expiration Date Displayed (added in SP2)
- The license expiration date is now displayed under about this machine…
Upgrade to DSLS 2017x
- This version of CADAM Drafting requires the 2017x version of DSLS Server when concurrent licenses are being used.
New From… (added in SP1)
- A new menu item, New From…, has been added under File. This menu item allows a new drawing to be started using an existing drawing as a template. The folder that is opened when this function is used can be defined in CADPROF – Drawing Management.
Highlight Nearest Grid Point (added in SP1)
- An option under Device Settings is available to dynamically highlight the grid point that is closest to the cursor as the cursor is moved around the drawing.
Show Cursor Location (added in SP1)
- An option under Device Settings is available to show the coordinates of the cursor as the cursor is moved around the drawing.
Reverse Wheel Direction (added in SP1)
- An option under Device Settings has been added to define how moving the mouse wheel zooms the drawing. The default behavior is that moving the mouse wheel toward the user zooms in. Checking this option reverses this behavior.
ESC for /RETURN/ (added in SP1)
- In most instances, the user can now use the ESC key in place of selecting /RETURN/.
String Search Utility (added in SP2)
- A new program, StringSearch, has been added to the CADAM Drafting installation. This program allows the user to search through drawings in a folder to find those drawings that contain a specified text string.
Property Window Location Remembered (added in SP2)
- Most element property windows now remember their location and will come up in the previous location.
Reset Layout (added in SP2)
- The window and toolbar layout can be reset to the initial factory setting by selecting View -> Toolbars -> Reset Layout.
GRID Button (added in SP3)
- A new button, GRID, has been added to the system command bar. If a grid has been defined, selecting this button allows the grid to be quickly turned on and off.
Mirror Across Multiline (added in SP3)
- Multilines can now be selected as lines to mirror or reflect across.
System Requirements for DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download
Before you install DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Installation of CADAM Drafting requires about 200MB of free disk space.
- 256 MB of RAM is the minimum recommended for all applications. 512 MB of RAM is recommended.
- The minimum recommended size for usability reasons is 17 inches. Minimum resolution for Windows workstations is 1024 x 768.
- A specific keyboard compatible with the selected installation locale may be required for national language support.
Three-button mouse. On Windows workstations, a two-button mouse may alternatively be used (the third button is emulated with a keyboard sequence). The three-button mouse is recommended for usability reasons. IntelliMouse (two buttons plus a wheel instead of the third button) is an alternative to the three-button mouse on Windows workstations. The wheel acts as the middle button to allow additional manipulations, such as panning and scrolling.
DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_ DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2.rar
- Size: 148 MB, 153 MB.
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers: Dassault Systèmes
How to Install DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download
Click on below button to start DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for DS CADAM Drafting V5-6 Release 2018 SP2. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.