Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download
Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Overview
Windows 8.1 is designed primarily as an operating system for client devices. This chapter covers getting started with Windows 8.1 and the fundamental tasks you need for Windows 8.1 administration. There have been many different versions of Windows over the years, including Windows 7 (released in 2009), Windows Vista (2006), and Windows XP (2001). While previous versions of Windows mainly ran on desktop and laptop computers, Windows 8 is also designed to run on tablets. Because of this, the interface has been simplified so it will work with touchscreens. You can also download Windows 10 Pro Redstone 4 August 2018.
Also, it is important to note that just about every configuration option in the Windows operating system can be controlled through Group Policy. Rather than add caveats to every discussion that feature A or B can be configured only if allowed in Group Policy, I’m going to assume that you understand the global impact of Group Policy on system configuration and management. I’m also going to assume that you are familiar with the command line and Windows PowerShell. This will allow me to focus on essential tasks for administration. You also may like to download Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate X64 OFFICE 2016 JULY 2018.
Features of Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Start screen
- Charm bar
- Search panel
- Settings panel
- PC Settings screen
- Apps screen (also referred to as All Apps)
- Search Tap or click the Search charm to display the Search panel. Any text typed while on the Start screen is entered into the Search box on the Search panel. Areas the Search box can be focused on include Everywhere, Settings, or Files. When it is focused on Everywhere, you can use Search to quickly find installed programs, files, settings, and more. When it is focused on Settings, you can use Search to quickly find settings and options in Control Panel. When it is focused on Files, you can use Search to quickly find files.
- Share Tap or click the Share charm to share from a desktop app. For example, when working with the Maps app, you’ll typically get options for sharing the map with which you are working.
- Start Tap or click the Start charm to switch between Desktop and Start (or, if you are working with PC Settings, between Start and PC Settings).
- Devices Tap or click the Devices charm to work quickly with attached devices, such as a second screen.
- Settings Tap or click the Settings charm to access the Settings panel, which provides access to important options, including the power options for sleep, shutdown, and restart.
- View connected networks and network status.
- View and change audio output levels.
- Change brightness levels of the display (portable devices only).
- Hide notifications temporarily.
- Access power options.
- Display the touch keyboard (touch UI devices only).
- Access the PC Settings screen (by clicking Change PC Settings).
- Start Settings, Desktop Settings, and PC Settings have nearly—but not exactly—identical Settings panels. The Start Settings panel has a Tiles option that you can tap or click to display an option for adding or removing tiles for the administrative tools to the Start screen and an option for clearing personal information from tiles. The Desktop Settings panel has several quick links, including:
- Control Panel For opening Control Panel
- Personalization For opening personalization settings in Control Panel
- PC Info For opening the System page in Control Panel
System Requirements for Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download
Before you install Windows 8.1 X64 AIO 9in1 ISO August 2018 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Intel® Celeron® Processor 847, 1.10 GHz or faster
- A minimum of 512 MB, 2 GB is recommended (amount depends on the language version you are using.)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; extra free space is required during installation. You cannot install on removable flash storage devices.
- 1366 x 768 with 10 inches or larger device
- This application is designed to work offline, It’s possible to download and launch Google Play* Store apps within the application; a high-speed Internet connection is recommended for this feature.
Windows Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_ Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018.ISO
- Size: 4.19 GB, 2.87 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32bit (x86)
- Developers: Microsoft
How to Install Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Windows Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download
Click on below button to start Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows 8.1 ISO August 2018 Free Download. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
- Windows 8.1 Pro X64 X86 July 2018 ISO Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus x86 August 2018 Free Download
- Windows 10 Pro Redstone 4 August 2018 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus x64 August 2018 Free Download
- JetBrains RubyMine 2018 Free Download
- Endnote X9 Build 12062 Free Download
- Windows 8.1 AIO June 2018 x86 Free Download
- Windows 8.1 AIO June 2018 x64 Free Download