Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download
Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download for supported version of windows.
Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Overview
Softros LAN Messenger is an easy-to-use LAN messaging application for safe, secure and effective intra-office communication. It does not require a server to run and is very easy to install. Softros LAN IM comes with a variety of handy features such as PC-to-PC messaging, group LAN chat rooms, broadcast messaging to quickly notify selected individuals or groups about an event, and also drag-and-drop file transfer to exchange files and folders between staff members. All messages and files exchanged by the users are securely encrypted and never go outside your local company network, which guarantees that no unauthorized person will ever read your private correspondence or access your sensitive data. You can also download SeriousBit NetBalancer 9.12.4.
The Softros LAN chat software encrypts all data with AES-256 and works strictly within your company network. This allows your employees to safely exchange messages and files, while discouraging them from chatting with people outside the organization. It also saves your Internet bandwidth and minimizes the number of opened firewall ports that could result in outside hacker attacks and IM worms. You also may like to download EduIQ Network LookOut Administrator Pro 4.
Features of Softros LAN Messenger 9.2
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Ease of Installation and Use
- The instant messenger from Softros has a very intuitive interface and requires no additional training. All you need to do is install and run it on each network computer. Users themselves can easily configure the pogram without requesting assistance from the IT staff.
- You do not need to set up and maintain a dedicated messaging server – our IM tool is a stand-alone peer-to-peer based application.
Individual and Group Conversations
- Exchange messages with just one or multiple users at the same time.
- Notify individual users or whole user groups about an event by sending out a broadcast message.
- Send messages to users even when they are offline. Offline messages are received when the users come back online. No server or dedicated storage is required for this.
- Easily exchange documents with your colleagues. Just drag and drop a file or folder on the recipient’s icon in the user list or on the conversation you are having with them.
- Arrange your co-workers in groups by department or job title.
- Keep track of your messages by saving them locally or to a network share. View, search through and print out your correspondence with other employees using the built-in History Viewer.
Terminal Services Support
- Full support of Microsoft and Citrix Terminal Services environments (including the RemoteApp and XenApp application virtualization technologies).
Active Directory and Domain Support
- Softros Intranet Messenger seamlessly works in a correctly set up domain controller environment with Active Directory. Users’ full names retrieved from Active Directory are displayed in the user list, while their SIDs are used for identification purposes within the program.
LAN, WAN, VPN and VLAN Support
- Enhanced functionality of the Sofros local chat application allows you to link your company locations or subnets into a single messaging environment. Just connect your subnets physically, virtually or with a VPN and then configure the program by referring to our detailed help system.
Network Wide Group Policy Deployment
- In a domain controller environment, deploying the Softros messaging software, its license and settings across the network can be easily done through Group Policy.
Importing, Exporting and Pre-configuring User Settings
- In case your company does not have a domain controller with Active Directory, Softros LAN Messenger allows you to automate distribution of its settings (network settings, user groups, license file, administrative restrictions) using certain built-in features.
Restricting User Access
- Administrators can selectively restrict access to most features of the Softros communication software.
System Requirements for Softros LAN Messenger 9.2
Before you install Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
OS: Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Softros LAN Messenger 9.2
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_ Softros LAN Messenger 9.2.zip
- Size: 17 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers: Softros Systems, Inc
How to Install Softros LAN Messenger 9.2
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download
Click on below button to start Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Softros LAN Messenger 9.2. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of windows.
- WhatsApp for Windows 0.3.416 Free Download
- SeriousBit NetBalancer 9.12.4 Build 1666 Free Download
- EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees Professional Free Download
- EduIQ Network LookOut Administrator Pro 4.3.3 Free Download
- DeskSoft BWMeter 7.6.0 Free Download
- GiliSoft Audio Recorder Pro 8.0.0 Free Download
- LINE 22.214.171.1243 for Windows Free Download
- HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download