Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download Overview
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk. You can also download VirtualBox 5.
IT departments are responsible for managing and controlling access to an ever-growing inventory of on-site and off-site servers, computers and devices. Yet relying on multiple remote connection tools and password managers is inefficient, frustrating and unsecure. Instead of being treated to streamlined clarity, IT pros, sysadmins and help desk technicians struggle with ongoing chaos. The solution is to centralize remote connection technologies, remote machine data, password management, and access control on a platform that is secure, scalable, and refreshingly simple to use. You can also download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.
Features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
New Features and Enhancements
- SQL Azure MFA support
- New documentation search through pages linked to an entry
- Azure AD (Office 365) authentication support (Devolutions Password Server required)
- Improvements for MySQL support now including repository, documentation and favorites
- New Repository manager role
- Google Drive now available as a data source
- New Execute user permission which allows specific users to open an entry
- New 1Password OPVault & 1Password Web support
- Integration for Password Safe by Mateso
- New Devolutions Password Server credential type
- Live edit for FTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDAV, Google Drive, S3 storage and Azure Storage now available
- Pwned password check integration
Remote Connection Management
- Securely centralize, manage and launch all your remote connections from a single platform.
- Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure and centralized vault or use existing password manager, such as KeePass and many others.
Secure Access to Critical Assets
- Protect your connections from various security attacks and insider threats using a granular protection access control.
IT Team Solution
- Fully integrated features for teams, allowing easy sharing and user administration.
Ease of Management
- Ease the administrative burden of managing permissions and accounts. Create templates to simplify management.
Audit and Reports
- Perform audits and generate customized reports based on specific criteria.
Automatically Launch Connections
- Launch highly secured and direct connections to privileged sessions, including remote servers, virtual machines and other critical assets.
- Supports the most extensive list of technologies, including RDP, SSH, VPNs, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, ConnectWise Control and LogMeIn.
Easy Session Sharing
- Easily and securely share all your remote sessions across your entire team.
Centralized Password Vault
- Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure repository. Login everywhere using Devolutions Web Login.
Administrative Password Sharing
- Securely manage and share administrative passwords throughout your organization.
- User-specific repository that allows each user to have privileged accounts that only they can access.
- Credentials are brokered on behalf of the user when launching a connection, preventing the user from ever knowing the credentials.
Role-Based Security System
- Granular protection access control. All restrictions are predefined and enforced by a role-based security system.
- Enforce two successive steps of authentication to grant access to the data source. 2FA options are integrated directly in the software.
- Supports a large number of data sources allowing for easy database sharing, such as SQL Server, MariaDB, Devolutions Password Server and many more.
- Store and organize entries in an unlimited number of repositories to easily manage massive numbers of entries, documents and other sensitive data.
- Define user’s role with selective permissions and delegate users to these roles for a granular and effective management.
- Launch sessions, manage your desktops and servers and retrieve passwords on the go with the mobile application.
- Access and launch your sessions even when there is no internet connectivity. The offline is a writable copy of your database that is as secure as the online version.
- Integrated virtualization consoles, such as Hyper-V, Terminal Server and XenServer, delivering quick overview of machine state and enabling management tasks.
- Monitor, verify and analyze the time spent by a user on a specific client or a machine for audit purposes.
- Record the information about when, what and who performed an action on a session. Monitor all opened sessions for all users.
- Know exactly who is connected in real-time for several types of sessions. Verify if a user has connected and receive a warning before connection.
System Requirements for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
Before you install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 500+ MB hard drive space
- 64-bit Support
- Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows, starting with Windows Vista SP1.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Remote_Desktop_Manager_Enterprise_14.rar
- Download File Size: 169 MB.
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers: Devolutions
How to Install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download
Click on below button to start Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020 Free Download
- Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1.19 Free Download
- Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.3.29 Free Download
- Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2.19 Free Download…
- Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2021 Free Download
- Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2022 Free Download
- AnyDesk 7 Free Download
- NetSupport Manager Control Client 12.50 Free Download