PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download
PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download for supported version of Windows.
PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download Overview
PowerMockup provides a large collection of user interface elements and icons made entirely out of PowerPoint shapes. With these elements you easily can create screen prototypes of mobile, web, and desktop applications right inside PowerPoint. You can also download Macabacus for Microsoft Office 8.
PowerMockup is an add-on that integrates a library pane into the PowerPoint window, giving you easy access to the included wireframe and mockup shapes. PowerMockup’s instant search feature makes finding the right shapes an easy task. As you type, the list of shapes automatically filters until you get what you are looking for. PowerMockup also recognizes synonyms so that a search for “Input” yields results including “Text Box” and “Text Area” items. You can also download Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus.
Features of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Drag and Drop
- Once you have found a shape that you want to use for a wireframe or mockup, simply drag it from the library pane to the desired location on your PowerPoint slide. It’s quick and easy!
- You also can add your own items to the shape library. Simply select a shape on a PowerPoint slide, click on “Add Shape,” and you’ve created a custom shape. For better organization, arrange your shapes into separate categories and subcategories. You also can import and export shape categories, so you can share your creations with others.
- Several of the PowerMockup shapes provide additional functionality that goes beyond what PowerPoint offers. For instance, when you resize the “Window” shape, PowerMockup ensures that the window’s title bar keeps the correct proportions. Some shapes also allow you to make quick changes, such as adding items to a tab bar or setting the state of a check box.
- When working in a team, you may want to create a shared repository of commonly used shapes. This is what PowerMockup’s “Shared Shape Library” feature is for. It allows you to set up a shape library that is stored online on the PowerMockup servers, which multiple users can access (according to the rights granted).
- Instead of creating a stand-alone mockup and wireframing tool, we decided to build upon the strengths of PowerPoint and turn it into a powerful prototyping platform. Here’s why.
Ease of Use
- The success of PowerPoint is related closely to its ease of use and shallow learning curve. Even first-time users can create presentations from scratch within a couple of minutes. And if you ever get stuck with a PowerPoint problem, you will find plenty of websites and books offering help.
One Tool for All
- Using PowerPoint as a prototyping tool ensures that all stakeholders are able to participate in the development process, even those without coding or design skills. No one gets left out, and all team members can drive development collaboratively.
- PowerPoint’s presentation features make it a great tool for creating storyboards that demonstrate the flow between screens. Slide by slide, you can present a tour of the user interface and use animations, links, and actions to add interactivity.
- PowerPoint includes collaboration and sharing features that facilitate working in a team. You can share documents with others via OneDrive or SharePoint, leave comments on slides, and merge different versions of a document into a single file.
- From common bitmap images (PNG, JPEG, BMP, etc.) over vector graphics (EMF, WMF, EPS) to video files (MP4, WMV) and PDF documents, PowerPoint supports a wide range of import and export formats for shapes and slides.
- Part of the Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint plays well with Word and Excel. For instance, you can embed PowerPoint slides into a Word specification document while keeping them fully editable.
System Requirements for PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download
Before you install PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Installed Memory: 4 GB (RAM)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more with Dynamic Swap
- Processor: Intel Core I7 3ghz Or More
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (including Office 365) for Windows.
PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_PowerMockup_3.rar
- Download File Size: 5 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download
Click on below button to start PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- PDQ Deploy 19 Enterprise Free Download
- VNC Connect Enterprise 6 Free Download
- NetLimiter Pro 184.108.40.206 Enterprise Free Download
- Axure RP Pro Team Enterprise 9 Free Download
- Enterprise Architect 15 Free Download
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise 2021 Free Download
- VNC Connect RealVNC Enterprise 6.7 Free Download
- PDQ Deploy 18 Enterprise Free Download