NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Free Download
NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Free Download Overview
FlexLogger helps you build flexible, scalable data-logging systems with NI DAQ hardware, no programming required. You can use sensor-specific configuration workflows to quickly set up, visualize, and log a mix of synchronized measurements from analog sensors, digital signals, and vehicle communication buses. You can also generate voltage, current, or digital signals to drive actuators or control set points. You can also download RETScreen Expert 8.
FlexLogger automatically saves metadata documenting your test configuration, so you can quickly trace test results and make comparisons across multiple tests. You can interactively review test results in the integrated data viewer to visually inspect your data and draw conclusions. FlexLogger provides a configuration-based workflow to accomplish validation and verification tasks throughout the product design cycle. Learn more about common data-logging applications below. You can also download MAXQDA Analytics Pro 2020.
Features of NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
Quickly Configure Measurements
- With FlexLogger, you can automatically detect CompactDAQ hardware and quickly configure mixed measurements. This means less time setting up software and more time viewing data for key insights.
Run Your Test With Confidence
- While testing, you can create screens with indicators and alarms in FlexLogger to let you know the test is running correctly. Include hardware settings, sensor serial numbers, and more in your log file as metadata so that everyone using the data can have confidence in how it was acquired.
Get Insight From Your Test With the Integrated Data Viewer
- With the data viewer, you can view data from multiple channels and sources including CAN, easily synchronize and display all data for playback, and export your data to multiple file formats.
Analyze and Communicate Your Test Results With DIAdem
- NI recommends using DIAdem with FlexLogger to quickly locate, inspect, and analyze data using included analysis libraries or custom formulas. Ensure consistent and well-documented reports by creating standardized templates that automatically populate with new data sources.
Configure Measurements With Confidence
- Acquire a mix of analog measurements and CAN data. Use device pinouts for each module and live measurement graphs during sensor configuration to know exactly what your data will look like and how it was configured before you start your test.
Log Important Information About Your Test
- While you are running a test, FlexLogger logs information about the hardware you used, who ran the test, and the settings that were configured for each sensor. You can also include custom notes for each measurement, like a sensor serial number. All this data is logged into the same file as your measurements. Now, every time you open the data file you know the test results and how the test was configured.
Get Insight From Your Test With the Integrated Data Viewer
- With the included data viewer, you can view data from multiple channels and sources including CAN, easily synchronize and display all data for playback, and export your data to multiple file formats.
Compare Results Using Analysis and Report Generation in DIAdem
- NI recommends using DIAdem with FlexLogger to quickly locate, inspect, and analyze data using included analysis libraries or custom formulas. Investigate results interactively with point-and-click control or take advantage of DIAdem’s ability to automate workflows to ensure consistent analysis and report generation.
System Requirements for NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Free Download
Before you install NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: NI FlexLogger 2021 R1
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_NI_FlexLogger_2021_x64.rar
- Download File Size: 5.5 GB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install NI FlexLogger 2021 R1
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading NI FlexLogger 2021 R1. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of NI FlexLogger 2021 R1 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- Meteonorm 8 Free Download
- Vinitysoft Vehicle Fleet Manager 2021 Free Download
- Adobe Prelude 2021 Free Download
- Adobe Prelude 2021 Free Download macOS
- Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2021 Free Download
- DATAKIT CrossManager 2021.4 Build 2021.09.24 Free Download
- Keysight Advanced Design System ADS 2021 Free Download
- Vinitysoft Vehicle Fleet Manager 2022 Free Download