JMAG Designer 17.1 Free Download
JMAG Designer 17.1 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of JMAG Designer 17.1 Free Download for supported version of windows.
JMAG Designer 17.1 Overview
JMAG-Designer is an application for the design, development, and simulation of electromechanical equipment. This program predicts and evaluates the behavior of the machine against the effects of physical phenomena by simulating complex modes. The precise understanding of the behavior of the machine at this stage is very important because the existence of a mistake makes us cost a lot. With this in mind, this program tests all of your desired conditions with high precision on the machine so that we do not suffer these losses during the production phase. The user interface of this simple program has been designed and beginner and professional users can easily find the capabilities of this software in no time. You can also download HTRI Xchanger Suite 7.
One of the advantages of this software is its parametric analysis. In this method, we will monitor the behavior of the machine by changing the parameters. We reach the maximum and minimum points. The frequency of changes can be measured over a specific time period. Using the JMAG-Designer, you can easily simulate a variety of magnetic fields and see how it affects physical phenomena. Using this program, it is difficult to design a reducing and augmenting transformer. It should be noted that in addition to practical applications, this software can be a valuable tool for learning and teaching physics topics in this field. You can see the effects of changes in the parameters in real and simulated without doing manual calculations. This means testing and error and examining theory in practice will have a good effect on your learning comprehension. You also may like to download Applied Flow Technology AFT Titan 4.0.
Features of JMAG Designer 17.1
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of JMAG Designer 17.1 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Solver speed is directly related to model accuracy and reliability. Finite element analysis comes down to solving very large matrices. JSOL has developed advanced techniques to solve thesematrices faster and produce more consistent results.
- JMAG users have some of the most advanced solver algorithms at their fingertips, and can be certain that JSOL will continue to adopt the latest calculation architecture within JMAG.
- It goes without saying that a high quality mesh is critical for a high precision analysis. JMAG gives users several options to create mesh: from automatic to manual mesh, users can choose the method that works best for them. The mesher within JMAG is both advanced and easy to use, which means that JMAG can generate optimal mesh for every type of analysis. We strive to
- Develop automatic mesh generation technology by leveraging more than 30 years of FEA expertise and utilizing JMAG’s unique geometry recognition technology.
- JSOL has developed par tnerships with material manufacturers to obtain the best possible data for JMAG’ s material database. Along with including stress dep e ndent magne tic prop er ties and iron l oss properties of electromagnetic steel sheets, we also continue work with our partners to provide data needed in advanced analyses.
JMAG leads the field in material modeling technology.
- Fast, detailed modeling methods are developed based on our understanding of characteristics for magnetic steel sheets, magnets, and powdered metals. Many companies use JMAG to help develop new materials, which ensures JMAG is always capable of capturing precise material responses.
- As computational power has increased, companies have started incorporating multiphysics models into their analyses. JMAG began offering this functionality to its users in 1994, when magnetic field/thermal coupled analysis functionality was implemented for induction heating device design. Since then, a considerable amount of development has taken place in the area of multiphysics.
- With such a large variety of analysis domains and the complexity of modeling within each domain, JSOL has formed partnerships with CAE vendors in each analysis field with the goal of providing an easy to use platform from which to embark on multiphysics modeling.
Optimization and Parametric/Automation
- JMAG provides a variety of features to powerfully support optimized design. Large numbers of design proposals can be evaluated efficiently using JMAG’s parametric analysis and optimization functions. In addition, results analysis and sensitivity analysis functions offer points where design can be improved.
Model Based Development
- JMAG-RT enables model based development with high concurrency, allowing plant design and control design to be performed concurrently. JMAG-RT is a system which generates high-fidelity plant models (JMAG-RT models) in a system level simulation from FEA models. From system design, to ECU verification using HILS, JMAG-RT has a wide range of uses.
- A flexible framework is provided allowing the user to customize JMAG to his needs. Being able to use scripts and user subroutines, analysis and results analysis with the use of the user’s own algorithms can be performed. In addition, a geometry library and templates facilitate in creating desired geometries.
System Requirements for JMAG Designer 17.1
Before you install JMAG Designer 17.1 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional
- Windows Server 2008
- Intel 32-bit (recommended):
- Intel Core i Series
- Intel Xeon Series
- 4GB (recommended)
- The amount of memory required depends on the number of necessary elements and conditions used for an analysis.
Hard disk Min
- 40GB free space (recommended)
- OpenGL compatible graphics board
- Ethernet board (network card)
- JMAG 64-bit
JMAG Designer 17.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: JMAG Designer 17.1
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_ JMAG Designer 17.1.zip
- Size: 2.9 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developers: JMAG International
How to Install JMAG Designer 17.1
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
JMAG Designer 17.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start JMAG Designer 17.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for JMAG Designer 17.1. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of windows.
- Visuino 184.108.40.2060 Free Download
- Easy PC PCB 16.0.9 Free Download
- GeoGebra Windows Installer 6.0.496.0 Free Download
- Marvelous Designer 8 Personal Free Download
- Vero Designer 2018 x64 Free Download
- Tekla Structural Designer 2019i SP3 Free Download
- EximiousSoft Logo Designer Pro 3.25 Free Download
- EximiousSoft Logo Designer Pro 3.60 Free Download