CrystalDiskMark Free Download
CrystalDiskMark Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of CrystalDiskMark Free Download for supported version of Windows.
CrystalDiskMark Free Download Overview
CrystalDiskMark is benchmark software that measures the transfer speed of media data storage drive such as HD, SSD, USB memory, SD card and NAS. CrystalDiskMark can measure sequential reads/writes speed, measure random 512 KB, 4 KB, 4 KB (Queue Depth = 32) reads/writes speed, has support for different types of test data (Random, 0 Fill, 1 Fill), includes basic theme support and has multilingual support. Give it a try yourself as it is free to download. You can also download AVG TuneUp 20.
CrystalDiskMark is designed to quickly test the performance of your hard drives. Currently, the program allows to measure sequential and random read/write speeds. CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark utility that measures performance for sequential and random reads/writes of various sizes for any storage device. It is useful for comparing the speed of both portable and local storage devices. You can also download MiniTool Partition Wizard Enterprise 12.
Features of CrystalDiskMark Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of CrystalDiskMark please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Measure sequential reads/writes speed
- Measure random 512KB, 4KB, 4KB (Queue Depth=32) reads/writes speed
- Select test data (Random, 0Fill, 1Fill)
- Theme support
- Multi-Language support
- Measure Sequential and Random Performance (Read/Write/Mix)
- Peak/Real World Performance Profile
- CrystalDiskMark may shorten SSD/USB Memory life.
- Benchmark result is NOT compatible between different major version.
- “MB/s” means 1,000,000 byte/sec.
- The result depends on Test File Size, Test File Position, Fragmentation, IDE(PATA)/SATA/RAID/SCSI/NVMe controller and CPU speed etc…
- A part of SSDs depend on test data(random, 0fill).
- If you execute CrystalDiskMark with Administrator rights, it does not show Network Drive. If you would like to measure Network Drive, please run as w/o Administrator rights.
- UAC Dialog: YES -> w/ Administrator Rights, NO -> w/o Administrator Rights
System Requirements for CrystalDiskMark Free Download
Before you install CrystalDiskMark Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
CrystalDiskMark Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: CrystalDiskMark
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_CrystalDiskMark.rar
- Download File Size: 85 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install CrystalDiskMark
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
CrystalDiskMark Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading CrystalDiskMark. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of CrystalDiskMark for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.