Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Free Download
Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Free Download for latest version of Windows.
Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Free Download Overview
Concise Beam V4 is an easy-to-use program for the design of precast concrete beams. Concise Beam will perform a load analysis and design checks in accordance with the latest edition of ACI 318, CSA A23.3 & S6, AS3600, or NZ3101.1. Key code parameters can be customized to simulate other design codes. The beam can be conventionally reinforced, partially or fully pretensioned. It can model any cross-sectional shape and will allow the cross-section to vary prismatically (step-wise) over the length of the beam. A graphical editor allows the user to describe any cross-section, including voids. You can also download MecaStack.
Concise Beam works in two-dimensions using simple beam theory (ACI B-region) but will also account for torsion along the beam. Concise Beam is NOT able to perform any analysis or design checks required for disturbed regions (ACI D-region) such as at sudden changes in section, large openings, notches, or dapped ends. The user can work in metric or U.S. Customary (Imperial) units, with a variety of individual units (i.e., mm, cm, m), and switch back and forth at will. Libraries of industry standard cross-sections and materials are provided with Concise Beam. The standard libraries can be modified, extended and customized by the user. You can also download Chief Architect Home Designer Pro 2024.
Features of Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Black Mint Concise Beam 4 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Single simply-supported beam
- Cantilevers at one or both ends
- Analyze any user defined cross-section
- All standardized loads, load cases, and combinations
- Moving Loads, including highway live loads
- Load distribution (including PCI hollowcore distribution)
- Cast-in-place pour (topping or deck) definition with haunch
- Shoring of Cast-in-place pour (point or continuous)
- Reinforced precast concrete beams
- Full or partially-prestressed (pre-tensioned) precast concrete beams
- Deflected, cut, and debonded tendons
- Strand transfer and development options available
- American standard ACI 318-19
- American standard ACI 318-14
- American standard ACI 318-11
- American standard ACI 318-08
- American standard ACI 318-05
- American standard ACI 318-02
- American standard ACI 318-99
- Canadian standard CSA A23.3-19
- Canadian standard CSA A23.3-14
- Canadian standard CSA A23.3-04
- Canadian standard CSA A23.3-94
- Canadian standard CAN/CSA S6-19
- Canadian standard CAN/CSA S6-14
- Canadian standard CAN/CSA S6-06S1-10
- Australian standard AS 3600-2018
- Australian standard AS 3600-2009
- Australian standard AS 3600-2001
- New Zealand standard NZ 3101.1:05
- Customize each code, and work in metric or U.S. Customary (Imperial) units
Advanced Engineering Capability
- Uses detailed methods whenever appropriate
- Strain-compatibility section analysis accounting for slippage and rupture
- Lateral stability check of tall girders during lifting and transport
- Shear check of hollowcore with filled cores
- Strand and rebar slippage and over-strain check
- Cracked section analysis
- Transfer, lifting, and final stress analysis
- Shored construction options
- Torsion analysis
- Interface shear design check
- Deflection, camber, bearing movement estimates
- Maximum crack width estimate
- PCI Vibration Analysis for Walking and Rhythmic Activity
- Follows recognized methods as used in the PCI Design Handbook, CPCI Metric Design Manual, and the NPCAA Precast Concrete Handbook.
- Concise Beam is NOT able to perform any analysis or design checks required for disturbed regions (ACI D-region) such as at sudden changes in section, large openings, notches, or dapped ends.
- Easy-to-read on-screen user’s manual and context-sensitive help
- Design tutorials and examples
- Work in metric or U.S. Customary (Imperial) units (switch back and forth at any time)
- Save most settings as defaults
- Generate and edit concrete cross-sections
- Graphical section editor for refining cross-section
- Results output in text reports and graphs
- Comprehensive summary report of input and results
- Full technical support
- Regular program upgrades included with license
- Exceptional responsiveness to user comments and suggestions
- A computer capable of running native Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- A video card compatible with Microsoft Windows OpenGL (recommended)
- Supports any printer installed under Microsoft Windows
System Requirements for Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Free Download
Before you install Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (most updated versions only)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Black Mint Concise Beam 4
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Concise_Beam_4.rar
- Download File Size: 16 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Application version updated: Concise Beam 4.66
How to Install Black Mint Concise Beam 4
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble, please get help from our contact us page.
Black Mint Concise Beam 4 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Black Mint Concise Beam 4. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Black Mint Concise Beam 4 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- Autodesk Structural Bridge Design 2022 Free Download
- PROKON 5 Free Download
- Ashampoo UnInstaller 12 Free Download
- CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13 Free Download
- CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 14 Free Download
- PDF XChange Editor Plus 9 Free Download
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2022 Free…
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2023 Free…