Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download Overview
Autodesk Inventor Nastran, a general purpose finite element analysis (FEA) embedded in your CAD system, is powered by the Autodesk Nastran solver and offers a wide-range of simulation spanning across multiple analysis types such as linear and nonlinear stress, dynamics, and heat transfer. You can also download Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2020.
This single product is available as a network license and serves multiple CAD platforms such as Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks providing a consistent user experience and eliminating the need for multiple single-platform simulation technologies. Autodesk Inventor Nastran delivers high-end simulation technology in a value-enhanced, CAD-embedded workflow so engineers and analysts can make great products. You can also download Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.3.
Features of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Set convergence criteria for entities to specify the result type and maximum number of refinements to reach convergence.
- This new load type enables you to analyze hydrostatic fluid pressure that varies with the depth of fluid in a particular direction. Pressure is always normal to an element face.
- For more information, see Hydrostatic Load, and the Flat Walled Tank Exercise, which has been revised to demonstrate a hydrostatic load.
Vault project management
- Autodesk Inventor Nastran can use Vault as a convenient way to store and manage project results. When Inventor and Vault are both installed on a computer or network, the Vault tab appears in Inventor.
- The parts for a project must be stored in a Vault project folder, and then opened in Inventor for analysis. Inventor Nastran analysis results are stored in a PKG file, inside a ‘3rd Party’ folder for each part on the Inventor Model Tree, as shown above. Anyone opening the part or assembly in Inventor Nastran can load the analysis results from the Results node on the Analysis tree:
- The Vault PKG file can be updated by right-clicking the Analysis node on the Nastran Model Tree:
Expanded Constraints selection
- The Constraints section of the Inventor Nastran ribbon provides direct access to Pin and Frictionless constraint types.
Units system standardization
- Inventor Nastran now uses one consistent units system for the ribbon bar, Analysis Tree, and Model Tree. In previous releases, the ribbon bar and Model Tree used the units defined with the model.
Shell element options correction
- The input for shell elements has been corrected. Instead of entering a Bottom Fiber Distance, users now enter a MidPlane Offset Distance. This has two consequences for existing models in which the Bottom Fiber Distance was entered:
- The previous analysis did not use the Bottom Fiber Distance correctly when creating the Nastran file. Therefore, the results are for a different arrangement than intended.
- Before running an existing model with the current software, the input for MidPlane Offset Distance needs to be corrected.
- Commands are now available to create or delete a new analysis and a new subcase.
Improved frame generator handling
- Saving an Inventor Frame Generator model now takes much less time in the Inventor Nastran environment. An issue with solids not being hidden properly has also been resolved, and the new version avoids the improper selection of sketch entities.
Renamed material tables
- The tables for Young’s Modulus vs. Temperature and Thermal Conductivity vs. Temperature have been replaced with a Load Scale Factor vs. Temperature table. Load scale factor is a multiplier to Young’s modulus and thermal conductivity.
System Requirements for Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download
Before you install Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download
- Download File Name:_igetintopc.com_Autodesk_Inventor_Nastran_2020_x64.zip
- Download File Size: 0.9 GB. (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download
Click on below button to start Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020 Free. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- Autodesk Nastran In-CAD 2019 x64 Free Download
- Download InventorCAM 2017 SP2 HF4 for Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Inventor HSM 2018 x64 Free Download
- Autodesk Inventor HSM 2019.0.2 Build 220.127.116.1178…
- InventorCAM 2018 SP2 HF6 for Autodesk Inventor Free Download
- Siemens NX Nastran 12 Free Download
- Mentor Graphics FloEFD 17 Free Download
- InventorCAM 2018 SP2 HF2 with Localizations for…