Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download macOS
Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download macOS New and latest Version for macOS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Bridge CC 2019 macOS Free Download for compatible version of macOS. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Adobe Bridge CC 2019 macOS Overview
Adobe Bridge CC 2019 provides you with centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Batch edit with ease, add watermarks, and even set centralized color preference — Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized. You can also download Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019.
Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download macOS now provides a new sign-in and sign-out model that aims to deliver a secure, modern, and seamless application licensing experience. When you launch Bridge, a sign-in window prompts you to log in with your Adobe ID and password. If you are already signed in using your Adobe ID from a Creative Cloud application, the sign-in window does not appear and the same login credentials are used. You also may like to download Adobe Illustrator CC 2019.
Features of Adobe Bridge CC 2019 macOS
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Bridge CC now comes integrated with Creative Cloud Libraries
Consistent user experience:
- Adobe Bridge now has an enhanced user interface to provide you a similar experience like other Creative Cloud applications. You can also change the default user interface appearance, text size, and scaling by setting the User Interface preferences in the Edit > Preferences > Interface dialog
Enhanced sign-in and sign-out experience:
Enhanced Creative Cloud Libraries:
- The Libraries workspace in Bridge now displays a high-quality preview of library items. You can select multiple items to see their previews together
Centralized cache management:
- You can now share a cache with other Bridge users and let them use the shared cache instead of creating a cache
- Any Adobe Bridge user can export a cache to a shared folder, and other users can import a copy of the shared cache to their local systems. Given that the systems are in synchronization, managing the cache at a centralized location lets you reuse the exported cache, without the need to rebuild the cache on different user machines
- You can create and manage the shared cache by using the Manage Cache dialog (Tools > Manage Cache), which has now been enhanced to provide options for building, importing, and purging cache. In addition, the cache preferences have been enhanced (Edit > Preferences > Cache and Edit > Preferences > Cache Management)
Edit capture time:
- Adobe Bridge now lets you change the capture time of the JPEG and RAW image files, just like the way it is done in Adobe Lightroom. This feature is helpful if you travel to a different time zone and do not change the date or time setting of your camera before you start photographing. With this feature, you can edit the capture time after capturing the image
Support for XD file formats:
- Bridge now supports preview, thumbnail generation, metadata tagging, and keyword generation for Adobe XD files
Media cache preferences:
- Bridge now processes and maintains a cache of all audio and video playback files. This capability improves the performance of playback files because the files are available for ready access whenever you want to view them later. It is recommended that you regularly clean the old and unused media cache files to optimize the performance
- The preferences for media cache can be set by choosing Edit > Preferences > Media Cache
- Cut, copy, or move files and folders across Bridge and File Explorer or Finder:
- Bridge now lets you perform the following operations:
Cut, copy, or move files and folders from File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS) and paste them in Bridge
- Cut, copy, or move files and folders from the Bridge workspace and paste them in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS)
- For more information, see Cut, copy, and move files and folders across Bridge and Finder or File Explorer
- Bridge now displays the selected assets with a more prominent highlight and background
- Bridge now consumes less disk space while browsing videos
- If you reject a cached item by selecting Label > Reject, a Reject tag in red is displayed below the image
- Bridge generates thumbnails of mp3 audio files that contain images you can adjust the size of the thumbnail in the Content panel using the Thumbnail slider
System Requirements for Adobe Bridge CC 2019 macOS
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later
Adobe Bridge CC 2019 macOS Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download macOS
- Setup File Name:
- Size: 978 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install Adobe Bridge CC 2019 macOS
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default macOS command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download macOS
Click on below button to start Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download macOS. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Adobe Bridge CC 2019 macOS. This can be installed on compatible versions of macOS.
- Adobe Bridge CC 2019 Free Download
- Download Adobe Bridge CC 2017 DMG For MacOS
- Adobe Bridge CC 2017 Free Download
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 12.1.1 macOS Free Download
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 Free Download macOS
- LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition 18 Download
- Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 Free Download macOS
- Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 Free Download