Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download
Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download Latest Version of Microsoft Windows. This is an Bootable ISO, all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, Windows 10 RS5 is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 with all updates embedded Free Download for supported version of hardware.
Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download Overview
With Windows 10 Redstone 5, we’re going to get a more refined News App, which will let users gather all the news relevant to them in one curated spot. Including hints of Microsoft’s fluent design, it’ll fit right in to all of the other recently revolutionized tools in Windows 10. Microsoft is hoping to use this news apps to take on services like Apple News or Google News, with a focus on an easy, intuitive news experience. You can also download Windows 7-8.1-10 Pro x86 x64 October 2018 Single ISO.
The next feature update for Windows 10, known as version 1809 (and codenamed Redstone 5,) is packing lots of new features and improvements to the OS and user experience. In case you’re curious, here’s a complete changelog detailing all the noteworthy new changes and enhancements coming in this release. This changelog features all the changes noted by Microsoft in release notes for Windows Insider Preview builds and has been updated to reflect what has made it into the final release accurately. You can also download Windows 10 Simple Edition 2018.
Features of Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Contains the following versions:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- File Explorer now features a dark theme when Dark Mode is enabled in Settings.
- You can now name live folders in Start.
- A new “safe removal” feature has been added that lists open applications that might be using an external GPU connected via Thunderbolt 3.
- Notifications in the Action Center now feature a fade-in effect when the Action Center is opened.
- A redesigned snipping experience is present and can be accessed via WIN + SHIFT + S.
- Snips will now present a notification that will open up into Screen Sketch, which is now a dedicated app.
- You can now configure pen peripherals to take a snip when pressing a button.
- The Print Screen button can now be configured to open Screen Sketch.
- A new “Screen snip” action has been added to quick actions in the Action Center.
- Copied content can now be seen in a new clipboard experience, accessed with WIN+V that can also sync to the cloud and across devices.
- There are now three different modes you can select when wirelessly projecting your screen, and these modes are game, productivity, and video modes.
- Users upgrading to this release for the first time will be welcomed with a post-OOBE UI that walks the user through setting up new features added in this release.
- Game Bar has been redesigned with new features including an overview of system performance and more.
- Search will now provide a download link for programs searched online.
- You can now use Windows Mixed Reality without a monitor.
- Storage Sense can now switch files to “online-only” if they haven’t been accessed after a certain number of days, saving space on your local disk.
- Pen users can now ink directly into text boxes by default.
- Users can now view the real world when using Windows Mixed Reality using a headsets built-in camera.
- Emoji 11 is now available.
- Game bar is now accessible via the Apps List in Start.
System Requirements for Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download
Before you install Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock rate, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device and WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Display screen: 800×600 pixels
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for IA-32 edition and 20 GB for x64 edition
Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_ Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018.zip
- Size: 5.3 GB.
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developers: Microsoft
How to Install Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download
Click on below button to start Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows 10 X64 RS5 October 2018. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of windows.
- Windows 7-8.1-10 Pro x86 x64 October 2018 Single ISO…
- Windows 7-8.1-10 Pro x86 x64 Sep 2018 Single ISO…
- Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus x86 August 2018 Free Download
- Windows 10 Simple Edition 2018 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Pro Plus September 2018…
- Windows 10 Pro Redstone 4 August 2018 Free Download
- Mirillis Action 3.4.0 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus VL X64 X86 JULY.2018…