RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download
RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of RazorSQL 8.4 Free download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the post.
RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download Overview
RazorSQL 8, an SQL editor, database query tool, database browser, and database administration tool, is now available. Using RazorSQL, users can query, edit, browse, and manage all major databases from one tool. RazorSQL supports over 40 databases. New features in version 8 include the addition of support for the Google BigQuery database and the kdb+ database, database conversion support from Firebird to nine different databases, new GUI tools and enhanced connection support for Apache Cassandra, and the ability to authenticate to Amazon Redshift databases using IAM credentials. Connect to other databases via JDBC or ODBC (Windows only. You can also download SQLite Expert Professional 5.
Some of the main features contained in RazorSQL are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects such as tables, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and triggers; tools for importing and exporting data in various formats such as MS Excel, delimited files, SQL insert statements, HTML, XML, JSON, and text; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; search tools for searching for database objects and database data, tools for building SQL queries and generating SQL and DDL. Users can also use the built in relational database engine for their database needs. You can also download Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Features of RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- A Database Navigator for browsing database objects.
- An SQL Editor for creating SQL queries.
- Visual tools for creating, editing, dropping, describing, altering, and viewing tables, views, indexes, and sequences
- Visual Tools for creating, editing, dropping, and executing stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- A robust programming editor that embeds the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML, and more.
- Export Tool – Export data in various formats
- Import Tool – Import data from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files into tables
- Ships with a built-in relational database engine (HSQLDB) that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration
- A Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- Table / SQL Query Compare tool for comparing tables or queries across multiple connections
- Database Data Search tool for searching single or multiple database table and view data.
- Database Object Search tool for searching for database objects.
- Backup tools such as the Database Backup Tool and Table Backup Tool
- Database conversion tools for many popular databases such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, and MS Access.
- Auto column and auto table lookup
- SQL Formatter
- SQL Query builder tool
- SQL Query Scheduler tool
- Command Line Interface
- PHP Bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases remotely via PHP enabled web servers
- An ASP bridge for connecting to MS SQL Server databases remotely via ASP enabled web servers
- SQL GUI Tools for generating SQL for various operations
- Edit, delete, and insert database data with the Database Editor
- Works with all major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and any other Java enabled OS
- Tested with Apache Cassandra, Apache Derby / JavaDB, Apache Hive, Daffodil DB, DB2, DBASE, Druid, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB / HyperSQL, Informix, Ingres, Interbase, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Netezza, OpenBase, Oracle, Pervasive, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, Solid, SQLite, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Teradata, and VoltDB
System Requirements for RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download
Before you install RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 GHz or higher.
RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: 60 MB. 61 MB (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download
Click on below button to start RazorSQL 8.4 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of RazorSQL 8.4 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- Download RazorSQL 8.0.8 For Windows macOS Linux
- RazorSQL 8.0.4 Free Download
- Richardson Software RazorSQL 7.3.15 Free Download
- Richardson Software RazorSQL 7.4 Free Download
- SQLite Expert Professional 22.214.171.1242 Free Download
- SQLite Expert Professional 126.96.36.1999 Free Download
- Navicat Premium 12.0.20 Free Download
- Oracle Database 12c Release 2 Free Download