Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Free Download
Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Overview
Paint.NET is image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins. You can also download Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate 126.96.36.199.
It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is now maintained and developed by Rick Brewster. Originally intended as a free replacement for the Microsoft Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple image and photo editor tool. It has been compared to other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® Paint Shop Pro®, Microsoft Photo Editor, and The GIMP. You also may like to download PortraitPro Standard Edition.
Features of Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Simple, intuitive, and innovative user interface
- Every feature and user interface element was designed to be immediately intuitive and quickly learnable without assistance. In order to handle multiple images easily, Paint.NET uses a tabbed document interface. The tabs display a live thumbnail of the image instead of a text description. This makes navigation very simple and fast.
- The interface is enhanced for Aero Glass if you are using Windows 7.
- Extensive work has gone into making Paint.NET the fastest image editor available. Whether you have a netbook with a power-conscious Atom CPU, or a Dual Intel Xeon workstation with 16+ blazingly fast processing cores, you can expect Paint.NET to start up quickly and be responsive to every mouse click.
- Usually only found on expensive or complicated professional software, layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience. You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Active Online Community
- Paint.NET has an online forum with a friendly, passionate, and ever-expanding community. Be sure to check out the constantly growing list of tutorials and plugins!
- Updates are free, and contain new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. Upgrading to the latest version is very simple, requiring only two clicks of the mouse.
- Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
- Adjustments are also included which help you tweak an image’s brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. You can also convert an image to black and white, or sepia-toned.
- Paint.NET includes simple tools for drawing shapes, including an easy-to-use curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves. The Gradient tool, new for 3.0, has been cited as an innovative improvement over similar tools provided by other software. The facilities for creating and working with selections is powerful, yet still simple enough to be picked up quickly. Other powerful tools include the Magic Wand for selecting regions of similar color, and the Clone Stamp for copying or erasing portions of an image. There is also a simple text editor, a tool for zooming, and a Recolor tool.
- Everybody makes mistakes, and everybody changes their mind. To accommodate this, every action you perform on an image is recorded in the History window and may be undone. Once you’ve undone an action, you can also redo it. The length of the history is only limited by available disk space.
System Requirements for Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated
Before you install Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10 (version 1607 “Anniversary Update” or newer)
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 with Platform Update
- 1GHz processor (dual-core recommended)
- 1GB of RAM
Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated.zip
- Size: 7 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers: PaintNet
How to Install Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Free Download
Click on below button to start Paint.Net 4.1.1 All Updated Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Paint.Net 4.1.1. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of windows.
- Clip Studio Paint Free Download
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 Free Download
- Serif Affinity Photo Free Download
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 24.01 Free Download
- Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate 188.8.131.52 Free Download
- MAGIX VEGAS Pro 184.108.40.2061 Free Download
- Windows 10 Pro RS3 v1709 64 bit 16299.19 Download
- MAGIX VEGAS Pro 220.127.116.111 Portable Free Download