MITCalc Free Download
MITCalc Free Download new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of MITCalc Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
MITCalc Free Download Overview
MITCalc is a multi-language mechanical and technical calculation package. It includes solutions for gears, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances, welding and many other mechanical parts. The calculations are compatible with most types of 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Creo) , support both Imperial and Metric units, and are processed according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, Japanese and other common standards. You can also download ProNest 2019.
MITCalc is a set of engineering, industrial, and technical calculations for your day-to-day routines. It will reliably, precisely, and most of all quickly guide you through the design of components, the solution of a technical problem, or a calculation of an engineering point without any significant need for expert knowledge. MITCalc contains both design and check calculations of many common tasks, such as: spur gear (external, internal, gear rack), bevel and hypoid gear, worm gear, planetary gearing, timing belt, v-belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, buckling, plates, shells, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, force couplings of shafts, pins, tolerances, tolerance analysis, welded connection, technical formulas and many others. You also have available many material, comparison, and decision tables, including a system for the administration of resolved tasks. You can also download MacKichan Scientific Workplace 6.
Features of MITCalc Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of MITCalc Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
The calculation is designed for geometric designs of bevel and hypoid gear with straight, oblique and curved teeth according the ISO23590. The program gives solutions to the following tasks:
- Preliminary design of the gear size.
- Detail geometrical design for gear:
- Straight, Oblique, Spiral, Zerol, Hypoid (Gleason, Oerlikon, Klingelnberg)
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements
- Vehicle aerodynamics – calculation of acceleration
- External ballistics – calculation extensions, printout of ballistic tables
- Roller chains – exact wheel shape in 2D
- Roller bearings III – FAG: Updated FAG bearing database
- Instructional videos: here
- Update of support of all 2D/3D CAD system (AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge)
System Requirements for MITCalc Free Download
Before you install MITCalc Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP/7/10
MITCalc Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MITCalc Free Download
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size:34 MB. 52 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install MITCalc Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
MITCalc Free Download
Click on below button to start MITCalc Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for MITCalc Free. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- KISSsoft 2017 Free Download
- Autodesk Inventor Pro 2019.1.2 Free Download
- Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.3 R4.43461 Free Download
- Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2018 v18 Free Download
- CGSLabs 2017 for AutoCAD Free Download
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 Free Download
- Plaxis 3D Foundation Free Download
- Autodesk HSMWorks 2019 x64 Free Download