Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS Free Download
Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS Free Download Latest Version for macOS. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS Free Download for macOS.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS Overview
You may recall that we released AutoCAD 2018 for Mac back in November, and today we’re excited to reveal additional features that make you more productive in the 2018.1 update. With this update we want to help you discover new features; save steps when you plot, drag and drop images or PDFs in your drawing; and select page setup in easy ways to apply to your layouts. Each release includes new features and multiple enhancements. Since we don’t want you to have to go searching for these, starting now, in the 2018.1 update, you will see orange dots to indicate improvements to a specific feature. You can hover over this dot to get more information about what’s new. You can also download MOK Waverazor 2.0.2 macOS.
A big new change in this point dot release is AutoCAD actually will teach you where the new updates are within the program. Using orange dots located on menu and icon items, hovering over these dots will spawn a popup menu that explains the new functions associated with a feature in the program. (See image 01). The update also supports “named” page setups so you can have multiple layouts. By right-clicking on a drawing, you can apply a named page setup to multiple layouts from Quick View in a simple and easy workflow. You can also apply or edit a named page setup from the Layout tab menu. You also may like to download Capture One Pro 11.2.0 macOS.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS
- Seamlessly migrate your custom files and settings from AutoCAD 2017 for Mac to AutoCAD 2018 for Mac. The migration utility starts automatically when you first open AutoCAD 2018 for Mac. Click View Details to select which files and settings you want to migrate.
- Palettes can be docked or floating. Docked palettes are organized using tabs. Auto-hide can be turned on for docked palettes to increase your drawing area. The palette title bars remain visible and if you have multiple docked palettes, there is a title bar for each tab. Mouse over the title bar for the palette you want to show, and the palette automatically expands. Floating palettes can be resized and moved to a second screen to save valuable screen space.
- Note: The tool sets and command line palettes are fixed and can’t be floating. Project Manager and Materials Browser can’t be docked.
- Command Alias Editor
- Command aliases are shortened command names that can be entered at the Command prompt as an alternative to the standard full command name and are stored in a program parameter (PGP) file. Previously, the command aliases were edited using a text editor, but a new tab has been added to the Customize dialog making it easy to edit, add, and remove command aliases.
- Support for the Apple touch bar has been added. While you are using AutoCAD for Mac, the Touch Bar displays icons for function key shortcuts.
- Note: Press fn to revert to the standard F1-F12 function keys.
- You can customize the touch bar by clicking View menu > Customize Touch Bar.
- Plot and Page Setup
- The Plot dialog box contains the following updates:
- Directly modify all plot settings including paper size, scale, offset, plot stamp, and more
- Switch, save, or import a page setup
- “None” printer support
- PDF plotters support
- Inherit the paper size information from the drawing
- Apply the current plot settings to the active layout
System Requirements for Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS
- Apple® macOS™ High Sierra v10.13 or later; Apple macOS Sierra v10.12 or later; Mac® OS® X El Capitan v10.11 or later
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or later; Mac Mini® 3.1 or later; MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook 5.1 or later
- 64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)
- 1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS
- Setup File Name:_igetintopc.com_ Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS.zip
- Size: Setup Autocad 2018 843MB, Update 2018.1 745MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: macOS (updated version preferred)
- Developers: Autodesk
How to Install Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default macOS command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS Free Download
Click on below button to start Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1 macOS. This can be installed on compatible versions of macOS.
AutoCAD 2018.1 Update Only
- Adobe InDesign CC 2018 188.8.131.52 macOS Free Download
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2019.1 Free Download
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 184.108.40.206161 macOS Free Download
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 12.1.1 macOS Free Download
- Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.1 macOS Free Download
- Capture One Pro 220.127.116.11 macOS Free Download
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 32 Bit 64 Bit ISO Free Download
- AutoCAD 2018 Free Download