Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download
Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download Overview
Adobe RoboHelp empowers you to deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms. Publish content as mobile apps, or in HTML5, EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI. Help users find relevant content faster with dynamic content filters. Work more productively with a ribbon UI. You can also download Astah Professional 8.
Make content more findable, easily create personalized help experiences. Use new dynamic content filters to generate enhanced DUCC output, see how filtered content will look, and help users find relevant content faster. You can also download BoxedApp Packer 2018.14.
Features of Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Dynamic content filters
- Empower users to find relevant content faster in the document, TOC, index, and glossary. Leverage existing conditional tags and expressions to enable end users to dynamically filter content in the final HTML5 output, thereby delivering personalized help experiences.
Enhanced DUCC output
- Use the new dynamic content filters to create enhanced DUCC output that generates only one set of HTML5 files regardless of the number of expressions used. Easily migrate your current DUCC outputs to new, more efficient ones based on dynamic content filters.
Dynamic filter support in CSH
- Provide more targeted contextual help with URL support in the new dynamically filtered output. Embed the selected filters in the URL and use that URL in the CSH calls.
Tagged Output view
- Now see how filtered content will look for different combinations of filters by easily testing dynamic content filters using the Tagged Output view. The view also shows the tags that have been applied to the generated HTML5 files.
Leverage next-generation mobile publishing
New HTML5 layout
- Deliver a personalized content consumption experience. Configure search to appear on the content or topic panes, and show context and breadcrumbs in the results. Easily show or hide widgets, such as glossary and TOC. Convert the layout to right-to-left languages just by changing one property. Enjoy a superior viewing experience as the layout icons have been optimized for high resolution retina displays.
Enhanced search results in HTML5 layouts
- Provide greater context to end users by showing more details in search results. Configure the search results to appear on the content or topic panes, and show breadcrumbs and topic descriptions. By default, the first few sentences of the topic are shown as description, but authors can also write their own.
Out-of-the-box support for social widgets
- Generate mobile output that is easily shareable on Facebook and Twitter with out-of-the-box support for social widgets provided by the new HTML5 layout.
Custom fonts in EPUB files
- Embed custom fonts in your EPUB output and ensure that your users see high-quality typography exactly as you intended, whether or not they have the font installed on their device.
Note: You must have distribution rights for the embedded font.
Optimized HTML5 output
- Now experience as much as a 50% reduction in loading time, file size savings of about 20KB per topic, and smoother transitions between pages with faster, more responsive HTML5 output.
Maintained TOC state in HTML5 output
- Work more conveniently by maintaining the TOC state—as the new responsive HTML5 output remembers the state of the books. Two or more books can be expanded simultaneously.
Single-click responsive HTML5 publishing
- Generate stunning responsive HTML5 output for multiple devices with just one click, even for your legacy content. Provide a consistent user experience across multiple screen types by simply selecting a single layout from a gallery of responsive HTML5 layouts. Leverage the responsive HTML5 output to create mobile apps easily.
Responsive HTML5 layout editor
- Easily customize out-of-the-box responsive HTML5 layouts to your website theme without knowledge of HTML5 or CSS3. Add a logo, match your colors to the brand palette, style widget text and icons as required, and decide which widgets are displayed for tablets, smartphones, and desktops.
Deliver content-centric apps across major platforms
- Mobile app output support: Ensure wider distribution and consumption of content with a simplified mobile app generation workflow and native integration with Adobe PhoneGap Build*. Easily publish your content as mobile apps for iOS and Android with just one click.
Work more productively with a modern interface
- Work more productively with a modern, workflow-centric, ribbon UI. Customize the interface with a theme of your choice and colored or grayscale icons. Work faster with a customizable Quick Access toolbar and contextual tabs.
Enhanced search functionality
- Work faster with bidirectional and multiline searches in the TOC, files, and index pods. Set the search scope to the current project or window, a specific folder, or all open files. Zip through search results in Design mode, and easily edit topics by double-clicking them.
Named conditional expressions
- Easily manage a large number of conditional expressions in a project by giving them descriptive, easy-to-remember names. Eliminate the hassle of having to decipher the logic each time you need to use expressions.
Enhanced conditional indicators
- Maintain readability of content even when multiple tags are applied, using enhanced conditional tag indicators. Easily find which tags have been applied and where the conditions change within a topic.
Embedded online videos
- Insert online videos within topics by specifying the source URL in the embed code. Publish content as mobile apps or in various output formats including responsive HTML5, multiscreen HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Pro, and Adobe AIR. Customize the appearance of the player window by specifying the size, margin, and border. Also configure player settings to control the display, playback and sound settings for the local and online videos embedded in your projects.
Remembered project state
- Enjoy the convenience of having projects opened in exactly the same state in which they were closed. No need to remember which topics and pods were opened last—RoboHelp (2015 release) automatically restores them.
Adobe Captivate support
- Easily integrate HTML5 and SWF content created with the latest release of Adobe Captivate into your RoboHelp files. Enhance your help content with show-me demos, how-to movies, and interactive quizzes.
Colored and grayscale icons
- Customize the look of the new ribbon UI using colored or grayscale icons.
Out-of-the-box UI themes
- Work in your favorite environment. Choose from four out-of-the-box color themes to customize the look of the new ribbon UI.
- Maximize the document viewing area using auto-hide ribbons. The ribbon toolbar stays hidden while you are working, but offers easy access when you hover on the tab.
- Work more productively with Contextual tabs for objects, such as tables. Depending on the object selected, the contextual tab appears with a list of relevant actions.
Customizable Quick Access toolbar
- Work faster than ever by keeping your most frequently used operations at your fingertips. Customize the Quick Access toolbar with any operation supported in the main toolbar.
Find topics in Project Manager
- Easily locate topics in the Project Manager. Just click the topic, TOC, or topic list pod to locate and highlight the topic.
Easy updation of CSS styles
- Now easily edit the styles in a CSS. Style content inline and update the CSS style from the inline style with a single click.
Shared topics for real-time collaboration and review
- Take single-sourcing and collaborative authoring to a extraordinary level. Share your topics for reuse or review. Keep them synchronized and get real-time updates without having to import comments. Easily merge projects, even when multiple authors are working simultaneously on them.
Quick-and-easy Dropbox-powered sharing and collaboration
- Work anytime, anywhere, on any machine, and with any collaborator, even if they aren’t on the same corporate network. Configure a Dropbox folder in Resource Manager with one click, and drag resource files and topics to it to share them with subject matter experts, vendors, and others.
Automatic management of dependencies in shared topics
- Focus on content, not on managing it. Share topics confidently across authors and projects and let RoboHelp take on the task of managing dependencies. Keep dependent files synchronized with the shared topics, or specify different dependent files for different projects.
Automatic cross-reference resolution in shared topics
- Organize topics and resource files as you like, even when they are shared with other authors or projects. Cross-references are automatically resolved. Keep dependent files synchronized with the shared topics, or specify different dependent files for different projects.
System Requirements for Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download
Before you install Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Core i3 or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- 3 GB of hard-disk space is required for installation; additional space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 64-bit CPU and operating system
Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download
- Download File Name:_igetintopc.com_Adobe_RoboHelp_2019_x64.zip
- Download File Size: 1.1 GB. (because of constant update from back-end file size may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download
Click on below button to start Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.5 Free. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.
- Adobe RoboHelp 2019 Free Download
- Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.1 Free Download
- Adobe FrameMaker 2019 188.8.131.523 Free Download
- Adobe FrameMaker 2019 184.108.40.2063 Free Download
- Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 Free Download
- Download Adobe Muse CC 2017 DMG For MacOS
- Blumentals HTMLPad 2018 Free Download
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2019 Free Download